GMCDP regularly produces information bulletins, and information sheets on topics we think will be interesting to and useful for disabled people.

Filter options by category

Information and resources from different section of the GMCDP website
Title Description Category

Blue Badge – how do I apply for one?

This section provides some links to information on how to apply for a blue badge.  As rules and guidelines differ across Greater Manchester Boroughs, we have also included links to each local council’s blue badge information.


Benefits – help with applying and appealing decisions?

It is harder to get support with completing forms and applying for benefits now, and many organisations that offer support have limited resources.


Benefits - where can I get information?

There are a few organisations which produce fact sheets on a variety of benefits, which are included in this section.

Citizen’s Advice: