It is harder to get support with completing forms and applying for benefits now, and many organisations that offer support have limited resources. GMCDP will update this list periodically, so keep checking, and please let us know of any services you know about in your local area.

If you live in a housing association property or other social housing, it may be your housing association give support to apply for benefits to their tenants.  It is worth contacting your housing agency directly.

Find your local Citizen’s Advice at:

Manchester residents:

Gaddum Centre Welfare Rights Service supports ‘vulnerable’ Manchester residents with welfare rights, debt.

Phone: 0161 214 3904


Advice and support with benefits from the appeal stage.

Phone:,3225991&source=js_tag&a_id=48945 0344 515 1640

Email: manchester [at]


Address: Ground Floor, Victoria House, 5 Samuel Ogden Street, Manchester M1 7AX