Be Bold and Breakthrough!
This is a free and accessible event with lunch provided.
A space for individual disabled women to hear from speakers, explore the women's movement and meet like minded people.
What you can expect from the day:
- Speaker Breakthrough UK Chair Jackie Driver
- Meeting like minded women
- Talk/Q and A by disabled change-makers
- Craftivism workshops with Still Ill
- Find out what's being done
- Share experiences and get your voice heard
- Find out about disabled women's history
- Games and activities
- Live performances
- Create a Passport to Taking Part
Expenses available for PA or family caring responsibilities.
Breast feeding/baby change and prayer space also available.
Start: 9th February, 2019 at 10:00am
End: 9th February, 2019 at 4:00pm